Sunday, January 10, 2010

from insanity to clarity

What does it take? What is the single factor that will change your life forever? When all things are wrong it can take only the slightest push in a direction that could forever correct ones eternity. In world of complicated confusion there is not a soul on this polluted and corrupted planet that can make it alone. In all successful lives (and when I say successful I leave it open any individuals interpretation of the word) there is always a motivator, a reminder to stay on track and keep clawing and fighting for the happiness we all pursue. Do you remember the day when it all made sense? For me it was on the LIRR heading eastbound in the late morning of January 1st 2010. How ironic yet cle'shea ones life does a complete 180 on the first day of a new decade. Only these where not my intentions. I gave no thought to what resolutions where needed to change my life and grant myself my own definition of success. I have perfect vision in the literal sense however where I gazed into any conflict it was as fuzzy and lacked the clarity necessary to see my solution. Well it all changed during a sarcastic conversation with this new found member of life I know refer to as "my sponsor" When I peered into her big brown eyes she hides behind green tinted contact lenses, It came clear. She became the perscripiton lens I needed to clarify the solutions hiding in the mist of my problems. A new decade has started and to those millions of souls out there with big plans and resolutions, I wish you luck and you should make those changes for nobody but yourself, however I hope you all have a ensighting factor a motivator that gives you a reason to keep pushing. I have one and vow never to surrender it. Good luck and God speed to all who take on the quest for change YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment