Saturday, January 23, 2010

The "L" word

Love (luhv) noun.
1.a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude towards a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

The single most intoxicating emotion that our complexed yet under developed brains can produce. To some a blessing to most a disability. What is love to me? Love is the single most element that freed me from the emotionless casual relationships that restrained me from my own happiness. The blessing layed upon me that I convincingly labeled as "love" has enlightened me and given me the confidence to take charge and alter aspects of life. Aspects I didn't feel I was worthy of upgrading. In the blink of eye I was overwhelmed with a invincible desire to sanitize my flaws and evolve into the caliber of man I deserve to be. Some will testify that love will alter someones logical perception and cloud the mind, I believe the opposite. True love, the love I am experiencing has given me the ability to feel and think at the same time. The decisions I make regarding this new found bond are clear and I make them without hesitation. For once in my life I undoubtedly know what I want and the path I must take to get there. Armored with this love I proudly walk down this path impenetrable knowing the passion we share will defect and with stand any conflict this journey has to offer. Love filled the hole where fear use to lie. You are the missing ingredient to my happiness. I love you

1 comment:

  1. Q: What is the difference between "love" and "true love"?

    A: True love is just the unabused definition of love

    ReplyDelete